Who We Are
At Waterfront Financial Group, our goal is to help you manage a successful and cost-effective retirement plan that helps you attract and retain valuable employees and helps prepare them for life in retirement. You can rely on our experienced advisors to:
- Understand the complex retirement plan marketplace
- Consistently track industry trends
- Continually educate ourselves and our clients on the latest legal and regulatory standards
- Strive to consistently place the best interests of your plan and its participants first
- Employee one-on-one meetings, experience the Waterfront Difference
- “Retirement Readiness,” at Waterfront Financial Group, Retirement Readiness not just a catch phrase
Comprehensive and ongoing fiduciary guidance, training and support to mitigate potential liabilities.
RFP driven process to ensure apple-to-apple comparisons and to help maximize a plan's negotiating leverage.
Proprietary fund ranking system that aims to enhance outcomes, manage risks and reduce fiduciary exposure.
Target Date Fund Consulting
Advanced risk-based suitability process to identify a “best-fit” target date fund series that is right for your plan
Courageous Plan Design
Plan design assessments that strive to increase an employer’s benefits return on investment (ROI) while striving to enhance participant retirement outcomes
Highly customized plan participant content structured to help optimize outcomes and increase financial wellness.
Service Model Overview
Investment Review Process
Our comprehensive Retirement Plan Consulting Services include:
- Assistance with Investment Policy Statement preparation and review
- Investment Monitoring and Recommendations
- Assist with Changes in Investment Options
- Assistance Identifying Qualified Default Investment Alternative
- Performance Reports
- Plan Search Support/Vendor Analysis
- Benchmarking Services
- Assistance Identifying Plan Fees
- Plan Committee Education
- Plan Participant Enrollment and Education Assistance
- 404(c) Assistance